Wow. I just watched the Dance jrs' CNY performance (I wasn't in school for the actual event) and... Wow. I must say, props really do make a lot of difference, and DEFINITELY the music as well. Does anyone happen to have a better, clearer version? The quality of the one on Youtube really sucks. No offence Bryan :P.
Since I've been dining out a fair bit, here is my list of places to go to find great food, great ambience, or both.
MediterraneanThe Courtyard, THE RAFFLES
Esmirada, CHIJMES
Thai1827, ANCIENT CIVILISATION MUSEUM (fantastic ambience, not very pricey either)
JapaneseThat One At The Back Of Shaw Centre
SteakLawry's, PARAGON (for prime ribs)
Black Angus, ORCHARD PARADE HOTEL (they serve pretty decent Long Island Tea too)
SeafoodThat One Along Upper East Coast Rd Opp The Baycourt
International BuffetTHe Plaza Market Cafe, RAFFLES SHOPPING CENTRE
ChocolateCanale's, ROBERTSON WALK
The Chocolate Buffet @ FULLERTON
DessertN.Y.D.C.!!
9:18 PM